Addie

Thursday, October 1, 2015


Addie asked me if she could trade babysitting for a some photos. Addie is our regular babysitter and my kids are in love with her, so naturally I took her up on it!

Addie was over at my house the other day. We were chatting about life and friends. Embarrassing stories and what it's like to have your whole life turned upside down.

Man alive being a teen is HARD. I'm convinced there isn't any other time of life quite like it.
Figuring out who you are, what you stand for, and what makes you happy is no small task.

But girl, you're rocking it. You're a great person and an awesome friend.

You've got this.

and p.s. "Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls" -Audrey Hepburn





 


No comments

Post a Comment

The Simple Days. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.