Family Photos with Kandice Breinholt

Monday, July 20, 2015

A few months ago we almost lost the only family picture we ever took as a family with just two little girls.

When I thought it was gone, I cried.
Literally.

That experience really helped me realize how important family pictures are.

I have thousands of pictures of our family. It's one of the benefits of having a photographer hubby. 
But, its pretty rare to have all of us together in one shot.  

So this year, we did it. We found a photographer we love (Kandice Breinholt) and we got some real, legit family photos. 

And they kind of mean the world to me. 

Kandice Breinholt is seriously incredible at capturing families. In beautiful places. Being themselves.

Thanks so much Kandice!


























No comments

Post a Comment

The Simple Days. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.